- The fourth track is pretty much fully in place between Huyton and Huyton Junction, although in need of aligning and tamping. The electrification masts blocking the fourth line have all gone.
- The fixed red LL9591 at the west end of platform three, no longer required, has been removed. (This and the next item were done yesterday.)
- A new fixed red LL9593 at the west end of platform four is in place and lit.
- A 50mph TSR sign was being erected on the Up Fast (I think) immediately east of Huyton station.
- On platform four the tarmac has been re-instated and all the barriers blocking the platform since 2014 have been removed.
Monday, 2 October 2017
Nothing much of photographic interest this morning but I did note the following:
Posted by Phil Wieland at 12:50